Thank You For Helping Me Grow Printable
Looking for a thoughtful way to say thank you? Try this gorgeous Thank you for helping me grow free printable.
Taking the time to say thank you is more than just being nice. Did you know that showing gratitude is a wonderful ( and easy ) way to improve well-being and health as well as making people happier!
Why not show the special teacher ( or any other person that has helped you learn and grow ) in your life how grateful you are to them will this cute “Thank you for helping me grow” gift.
Thank You For Helping Me Grow Flower Pot
If you are looking for something a little unique and cute for a teachers thank you why not try our “Thank You For Helping Me Grow” gift?
It’s a great way to say thank you to a teacher. We all know there are so many people out there that change lives daily and it is nice to give a little back in gratitude.
What we really love about this thank you gift is that it is something that will last a long time and keep giving joy to the person you gift it to. And it is so easy to personalize by taking a little time to find out if your teacher has a favorite plant or by tailor the plant to their hobbies and passions.
We share more ideas a little further alone in the post that you will love!
How To Use This Thank You Teacher Printable
- Simply download the pdf file from the button further along in this post.
- Print in color.
- Either print on cardstock or use paper and glue onto cardstock.
- If using as a swing tag punch a hole in the top of the tag and add to your gift with ribbon or string.
- Or glue onto a plant label if you want to stick it into a plant pot. You can purchase them online here.
Ideas for Thank You For Helping Me Grow Gifts
There are so many ways you can use these free printable teacher gift tags and you are only limited by your imagination!
If you need some ideas then here is how we have used these printable teacher gift tags:
- Make up a gift basket with packets of mixed seeds like flowers, vegetables and herbs.
- Find out your teachers favorite flower and buy them a plant or cut flowers.
- Buy a sturdy plant that can brighten up their desk all year round. Cactus and succulents are a great idea.
- Does your teacher love to cook? Why not but a herb or two in the pot instead so they can use it in their recipes.
- Find plants that work with your teachers passions. For example plants that can be used in homemade natural products.
- For a cheap teacher thank you gift why not paint a terracotta pot yourself and put in a homegrown plant?
Thank You For Helping Me Grow Printable Tags
What is included in your free thank you download:
- 5 Different Sized ” Thank you for helping me grow” tags to help you print the right size for your teachers gift
- Multiple images in each size for if you are gifting to various teachers.
- 5 sheets all up with 24 images all together.
How did you use this thank you teacher free printable? We love seeing how our readers spoil teachers so be sure to let us know in the comments below.
PIN FOR LATER!
Thank You For Helping Me Grow Printable Free